Slipper clutch and blipper systems

64bigc

Hi all, sorry for what may be a stupid question to some but can’t get my head round it. 
just had a slipper installed on an r6 as needed to replace parts that cost more than the whole stm unit. Would you recommend a blipper system as well or does the slipper handle it all? 
I’ve recently been riding a 450 supermoto that doesn’t require clutch on downshifts and would like this on the r6 if poss? 

any advice would be appreciated 

• 3 months later...
On 1/4/2020 at 4:26 PM, 64bigc said:

Hi all, sorry for what may be a stupid question to some but can’t get my head round it. 
just had a slipper installed on an r6 as needed to replace parts that cost more than the whole stm unit. Would you recommend a blipper system as well or does the slipper handle it all? 
I’ve recently been riding a 450 supermoto that doesn’t require clutch on downshifts and would like this on the r6 if poss? 

any advice would be appreciated 

On 5/4/2020 at 11:59 AM, Marky#13 said:

Can anyone tell me what software dyno shops are using to directly flash bike ecus. 

I know woolich , pc5 etc use a piggy back module but it seems these days direct flashing is the way forward. 

I had a blipper fitted fitted to my new model R6 and it was a super job, only used the clutch for pulling away .