fatrangi

Thieving scum

I've just had a tale told to me that I'm going to pass on to annoy you. It sure pisses me off anyway.

Someone from the motorcycle trade organised a couple of full hospitality passesfor the recent BSB meeting at Cadwell through Samsung Honda. These were auctioned off on Ebay for a charity to raise money for a sadly brain injured young chap.

Someone wins them for £260, heads off to Cadwell for the weekend. Then the following week contacts Ebay and claims the passes didn't live up to their expectations and they want a refund. Ebay of course sides with the buyer and the nice man was forced to refund the money!

I sure hope Karma serves this merchant banker a load of sugar. I struggle to believe it was anything other than premeditated, and if you hear of someone boasting about it in the pub feel free to dish out some instant Karma.

KR

Small claims court will resolve that one fairly quickly.

If they used them then they're not entitled to a refund. Small Claims won't even have to think about it. Difficulty is bypassing Ebay because no money changed hands directly between the parties.

Legal bods opinion please........

Some people have got more front than Weston pier! I blame ebay, anyone with sense would of said in no uncertain terms fu@& off mate stop taking the p:@s!! Karma for sure for them a little name and shame wouldn't go a miss!!!

Ebay can't actually police anything, if they had refused to refund then Ebay could have done nothing about it. I unfortunately know all about Ebay's lack of assistance from when I sold my van to a regular user with 300+ feedback and, after bidding had ended and he'd won the item, he just "changed his mind". Ebay's response = can't and won't help.

I doubt their response would have been any different to someone wanting a refund. If they funds have left paypal then I don't see how they can force the seller to refund? Stupid case anyway. That's like buying a set of brake pads, doing 5,000 miles on them then coming back and asking for a refund.

Saw these being shared on facebook, thought it was a really good idea to raise some money for charity, shame some little flower has taken advantage of the system.

Saw these being shared on facebook, thought it was a really good idea to raise some money for charity, shame some little flower has taken advantage of the system.

Well I definitely didn't write flower but I'll roll with it!

Edited by Red Devil

name and shame and maybe even the Tw*ts address :-) im sure he wanted to order 4 large skips and 600 large dominos pizzas!

:rolleyes:

horrible people about ...deserves a good hiding

That's absolutely shocking.

Is that really where we're at in this day and age? I despair, I really do.

I'm sure with some persuasion they could feel the need to donate the value of those tickets back to charity, shouldnt be

Left to get away with that.