• advertisement_alt

Powershifter?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Just wondering about the translogic powershifter or a flatshifter. Anyone been running these in racing or with experience of them?

Posted

I have a flatshifter I'll let you know how it works if I can ever actually get it to work.

Posted

Doesn't sound good, I was hoping they were going to be easy to install. Did you go for the full bifter with clutchless downshifting as well?

Posted

I'd be interested to know on this too.

Posted

We have bin useing the translogic powershifter of some years now thay are grate easy to fit thay take about an hour at most we have had them on all r race bikes a 03 r6, 06 r6,cbr1000rr6, cbr1000rr8, zx6r 09, zxr400 on the newer bikes thay plug it in to the coils attach shifter to gear rod then just put to the battery.

Posted

We have bin useing the translogic powershifter of some years now thay are grate easy to fit thay take about an hour at most we have had them on all r race bikes a 03 r6, 06 r6,cbr1000rr6, cbr1000rr8, zx6r 09, zxr400 on the newer bikes thay plug it in to the coils attach shifter to gear rod then just put to the battery.

How often do you have to service it? Do you use it with the translogic quickshifter?