• advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

bridgestone tyres

6 posts in this topic

Posted

hi all, ive reading some of the post on here regarding the pirelli and metzeler tyres and which is best, but not many people have mentioned the bridgestone R10. i have been pricing some tyres up and these came in abit cheaper than the metzelers which i ran last year so just after abit of advice on how good bridgestones really are in comparison to the metzelers??

Posted

Not sure about how the R10 is on bigger bikes; but looking at the lap times the RRV450's and the CB500's run, the R10 seem like a proper contender. I am going to be giving them a go this year. I believe they are quite pressure sensitive.

To be honesti doubt I would ever get to a tyres real limit so cost becomes even more important.

Posted

Not sure about how the R10 is on bigger bikes; but looking at the lap times the RRV450's and the CB500's run, the R10 seem like a proper contender.

The CB500s run BT003's. Sorry, can't offer any advice on the R10s...

Posted

Plenty of past posts on the R10's.

Ran them the last 2 seasons & were quite happy with them (ok, rider was! :) ) still going to use them this year on the 1198 & 1098

Posted

The CB500s run BT003's. Sorry, can't offer any advice on the R10s...

Yes well spotted dcs88dcs88 (sorry i am running R10 front and 003 rear) I forgot that i am running the different rear as the R10 is a 180 or 190 and doesn't fit my bike.

Posted

anyone else got any info on these??