2 replies to this topic

#1 rob98

rob98

Talkative

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:31 PM

2004 lwb 311 cdi just tested last month . Totally reliable one previous owner ( nightspeed couriers )owned by me for three years used daily for travelling to and from work as well as race meetings . The back has been fitted with shelving and tie down points . The sides and roof are ply lined and insulated and there is a bunk bed/seating area at the front . This has been built by me so it is more functional than beautiful , also there is a radiator and light which we run from a portable generator when there is no electric hook up . The cab is clean and tidy with no rips or tears to the upholstery . The mileage is 180k but it drives really well . There is a factory fitted speed limiter set at 75mph . Now for the downsides the bodywork is not perfect and there are bumps and scrapes as well as some surface rust here and there , however this is no worse than you would expect from a van of this type and age
The traction control doesent work and two lights show on the dash from time to time one is the heater plug the other is the abs . The reason im selling is my son has retired from racing so its not required also i would rather try to sell it here to a racer who would get the use from it than on ebay . Im open to sensible offers

#2 cormeist

cormeist

Loud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:47 AM

2004 lwb 311 cdi just tested last month . Totally reliable one previous owner ( nightspeed couriers )owned by me for three years used daily for travelling to and from work as well as race meetings . The back has been fitted with shelving and tie down points . The sides and roof are ply lined and insulated and there is a bunk bed/seating area at the front . This has been built by me so it is more functional than beautiful , also there is a radiator and light which we run from a portable generator when there is no electric hook up . The cab is clean and tidy with no rips or tears to the upholstery . The mileage is 180k but it drives really well . There is a factory fitted speed limiter set at 75mph . Now for the downsides the bodywork is not perfect and there are bumps and scrapes as well as some surface rust here and there , however this is no worse than you would expect from a van of this type and age
The traction control doesent work and two lights show on the dash from time to time one is the heater plug the other is the abs . The reason im selling is my son has retired from racing so its not required also i would rather try to sell it here to a racer who would get the use from it than on ebay . Im open to sensible offers

Rough price would help mate cheers.

#3 rob98

rob98

Talkative

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 12:16 PM

looking for 4200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users