2 replies to this topic

#1 Christof

Christof

Reclusive

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 01:44 PM

If i click on "view new content" all posts since my last visit are shown. I use another forum that has the same software but that lists threads with new posts rather than all new posts. I cant seem to change this in settings, is it possible?
Thanks
Chris

#2 FraserG

FraserG

Loud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Marshalling
    Doctor Who

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:40 AM

Have you tried clicking on "Todays Active Topics" found at the bottom of the page just above the online list and forum stats? That shows all of the active topics within a 24 hour time period (ie. it doesn't reset at midnight) for any topic. So if a new post is put into a topic 6 months old, it will show in that active topics list because it is active today. Is that of any help?

#3 Lukewarmbeer

Lukewarmbeer

The lights are on but...

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:43 AM

If i click on "view new content" all posts since my last visit are shown. I use another forum that has the same software but that lists threads with new posts rather than all new posts. I cant seem to change this in settings, is it possible?
Thanks

Sorry for the belated reply - been on my hols.

If you go to your settings menu and look at the bottom of the list of items you can change how the list is displayed from a list of posts to one that shows you the new posts in a 'forum' view.
Correlation is not causation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users