#1 ChrisThreadgill#91

ChrisThreadgill#91

Loud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:47 AM

Hi all,
After wrecking my suit at Cadwell Park a few weekends ago, I was going to get them repaired.
However, after long hours of trying over the last few weeks to get through to my local repair people, I have decided to just go out and get a new set, and maybe get my old set repaired later on as a spare set just in case.
Basically, I was wanting to know what you all though were the best suits you can buy, in the lower end of the market? (Not Alpinestars, Dainese)
I was using a Teknic Chicane suit, and though it was quite good, but the fit was rather bad.
The Arlen Ness/Berik suits have taken my fancy, as have RST and the Teknic Violator.
Any advice on what ones to go for out of experience?
Thanks
Chris

#2 Sarah Jordan

Sarah Jordan

always look on the bright side of life!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,694 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:37 AM

Out of what you have listed id go with the Teknic Violator. Teknic offer 30% off to ACU licence holders. Drop me a PM if you want some costs as have a couple of 2008 suits which are cheaper than the 09 stock.

#3 bladerider

bladerider

Omega Motorcycles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:07 AM

If your based in London (looks like you are) I'd recommend Harpers race shop, they do the made to measure Wolf suits, great quality. My suit cost 600 and I've never felt as secure as I do in off the peg stuff. Took them 1 1/2 weeks to turn mine around and they're local for alterations / repairs.

Andy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users