• advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Race clothing advice

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everybody!

Can anyone point me in the right direction please....

I have an Arai helmet that has a few scrapes (u can see the pink - not always a bad thing!) & thought i could maybe send it somewhere to check its still sound and usable.... i just dont know where!!!?

I have brand new gloves that are just a bit tight in the end of the thumb, maybe need half inch added...but nobody seems to alter gloves?

I have boots that have a small hole where they have come apart from the soul, very small and i would think repairable...again i cant find anywhere....

So if u can help me find the pink, give me half inch and sort out my soul i'd very much appreciate it.

Cheers

Nick

Posted

Hello everybody!

Can anyone point me in the right direction please....

I have an Arai helmet that has a few scrapes (u can see the pink - not always a bad thing!) & thought i could maybe send it somewhere to check its still sound and usable.... i just dont know where!!!?

I have brand new gloves that are just a bit tight in the end of the thumb, maybe need half inch added...but nobody seems to alter gloves?

I have boots that have a small hole where they have come apart from the soul, very small and i would think repairable...again i cant find anywhere....

So if u can help me find the pink, give me half inch and sort out my soul i'd very much appreciate it.

Cheers

Nick

Arai's - send them back to the importer PhoenixDistibution, and they'll tell you if it's safe.

Gloves are hard to alter, and i don't know of anyone that would do it. I've the same problem, with short fingers

Boots - take them to either a decent cobbler, or a leather repair company like Andelle Leathers

Posted

ickle pob's spot on, that's all you need to know.

Posted

For your gloves, I get 9 Lives in Farnborough to alter mine 01252 523232.

HTH

Posted

Mo-Jo Leather, Canterbury 01227 789090

He's a boot maker by trade and does all leather repairs inc putting on names, logo's etc.

Posted (edited)

Buy some more you pikester.

Edited by Twonky

Posted

Buy some more you pikester.

BET YOU SHOP IN LIDL AND MOAN ITS TO EXPENSIVE! :lol:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0