Sign in to follow this  
major_league

Davey Todd

You have to imagine he's on for a win in 2021... I know Hicky and Deano will be leading the pack as usual, but it'll be three years for Todd at the TT next season and that's traditionally when you see them fall into a strong groove.

I'll put a fiver on a Supersport win.

30 minutes ago, major_league said:

You have to imagine he's on for a win in 2021... I know Hicky and Deano will be leading the pack as usual, but it'll be three years for Todd at the TT next season and that's traditionally when you see them fall into a strong groove.

I'll put a fiver on a Supersport win.

I'll take that bet. You know Hickman has a marcus powered R6 dont you 😃

That’s why there’s only a fiver down 😂 I think bad fortune would have to hit Dean or Pete for anyone else to win if I’m honest. There’s very, very little that can stop those two at this point.

Edited by major_league

6 hours ago, major_league said:

That’s why there’s only a fiver down 😂 I think bad fortune would have to hit Dean or Pete for anyone else to win if I’m honest. There’s very, very little that can stop those two at this point.

Youll need to do 130 if the weather is kind and Todd hasnt got that. I think Dunlop probably has if hes on his game

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.