Andy_Don

Zx6r 636 2013-2019 parts for sale

I have started stripping my race bike and putting bike back to standard I have a good selection of parts available. 

2019 636 crc fairings good condition would look brand new with some decals fitted come as a complete set so tail unit and seat pad also £325 delivered 

motoholders carbon intake and front subframe modified to fit 2013-2018 636 clocks but will still fit the 2019+ bikes £180 delivered 

akrapovic full titanium system comes with stubby akrapovic end can and a titanium 280mm pipewerx end can £650 delivered 

renthal 50mm clip ons for 636 2013 onwards comes with spare bar also £80

domino quick action throttle 2009 Zx6r onwards £80 

bitubo XXF rear shock with 9.0 rear spring fitted only done euro trackday since last service £600 delivered. 

if interested in anything give me a shout on 07814560865 

Hello

Does the body work come with all the associated brackets and bits and Bob's to aid mounting?

Any close up photos before you strip it or how brackets are connected?

Hi no brackets needed if your fitting the bodywork to a 2019+ bike you just bolt it straight up. If your wanting them to fit a 2013-2018 you need the upper fairing stay and you need to drill the rear subframe to bolt the crc tail unit on. If you have a whatsapp I can send pictures of the fairings and how they mount. Cheers 

Would also consider swapping race fairings for standard fairings and the motoholders front stay for a 2019 set of fairings