ynotgofast

Circuit Moto

from what i've heard,the last trip to aragon got scrapped,even after bikes had left to go to circuit,not heard anything else (which is weird as usually things like that spread like wild fire),so who knows,not a good situation though just as your about to get on a plane...

I had a mate who was on that one, I think he actually flew to Spain then got a message the day before saying it was cancelled.

By then the website and phone number were down so he had no idea what was going on. 

Shame because they did run a good show.

this is the reply from them on another forum.

Long story short

The weekend that followed CMs trip was the Aragon round of the Spanish Superbike championships. These are run and controlled by the Spanish federation and Dorna and as at any circuit under their control (Catalunya & Jerez ) what they say goes. They had a lot of entries so wanted an extra test day on the Wednesday so CM were told could only have 2 days and be out the circuit by 1800 on the Tuesday. When compensation was mentioned for the customers their decision was basically tell you what don't bother and cancelled the whole thing

Jerez last year a similar thing happened when No Limits / FE / Redline and one other all had their booked events cancelled as the federation demanded the track be resurfaced. CMs event went ahead but a day later than originally planned

This is a real problem and risk when dealing with premier circuits and through no fault of your own you look bad 

There was a thread on Trackdayriders on facebook which on the whole was nothing but support. The odd rumour was it was cancelled due to low numbers giggle which is not the case. You do not spend a whole weekend at collection points and send lorries all the way there at a cost of 8K each if your not planning on running the event 

I see their website is back up again so it doesn't look like it forced them to go under and it would be good if everyone involved including Nigel gets compensated.