Sign in to follow this  
Brad Mercer

Yamaha R6 13s 2014 Track / Race bike

2014 Yamaha R6 13s 2014 Track / Race bike. The bike was bought from the Colin Appleyard race team in 2016 and since then I've been doing track days on it. The bike has had the engine rebuilt every off season (3 times) including this winter to a total cost of £4000, with all receipts for work carried out by OTC dyne centre. The last rebuild included a full valve replacement. This work was carried out with the intention of doing another season of track days so the bike is ready to go. The reason for sale is I've bought an R1 which I've converted to a track bike over winter, this cost far more than i anticipated so the R6 has to go unfortunately. 

As you can see from the pictures the bike has the 2017+ fairings fitted. The conversion kit was bought from bikesplast at a cost of over £1250 including painting. The kit includes front and rear moto holders subframes and the fairings are extremely good quality, id say better than CRC. Since this kit was fitted I've only done a handful of track days so the bike looks like new. 

Link to conversion kit - http://www.bikesplast.com/product/special-upgrade-kit-yamaha-r6-2008-2016-to-2017/

Suspension wise I've had the units serviced by 100% suspension so everything is ready to go here too. receipts again present. 

The only small crash I've had on the bike was a 30mph low side on a cold tyre, the damage from this was a broken clutch lever so the bike is 100% straight. 

List of parts as follows; 
  • K tech DDS pro rear shock 
  • K tech 25mm front fork internals 
  • Power commander 5 
  • HM quickshifter plus 
  • Max tourque exhaust 
  • De cat downpipes 
  • STM slipper clutch 
  • Kent cams 
  • Nova gearbox 
  • K&N air filter 
  • Carbon swingarm covers