Sign in to follow this  
cfalla

Brno - 24-26 June - No Limits Trackday Spaces

Hey Folks,

Due to a major change of plans I have 4 spaces for Brno with No Limits over 24-26 June 2019 up for sale.

2 x Advanced Group + 2 x Middle Advanced Group. These are sold out.

Deposit of £260 per space to change the booking name & details over. Buyer to settle the remaining balance of £319 with No Limits directly no later than 05 May.

Total cost includes 3 days on track with bike transport etc but excludes accommodation. There’s loads of hotel options near the track or No Limits can add on accommodation at one of their hotels for £70 per person.

All the usual stuff from No Limits here - http://eurotracks.nolimitstrackdays.com/euro-tracks/brno.aspx

Message or call me directly to get your hands on these spaces.

Cheers, Carl 

07781 125633

carl.falla@cwgsy.net

Edited by cfalla

I want to discount the cost to shift them on as I have other trackdays now booked up. Discounts as follows:-

·         Buying 1 space – Reduction of £40 - £220 to pay for changing the booking name & details over. Buyer to settle the remaining balance of £319 per space with No Limits directly.

·         Buying 2 Spaces – Reduction of £50 Per space - £420 to pay for changing the booking name & details over. Buyer to settle the remaining balance of £319 per space with No Limits directly.

·         Buying 3 Spaces – Reduction of £60 per space - £600 to pay for changing the booking name & details over. Buyer to settle the remaining balance of £319 per space with No Limits directly.

·         Buying 4 Spaces – Reduction of £70 per space - £760 to pay for changing the booking name & details over. Buyer to settle the remaining balance of £319 per space with No Limits directly.

Message or call me directly to get your hands on these spaces.

Cheers

07781 125633

1 hour ago, Geordiemark1 said:

Not really a deal is it? With adding the hotel costs it would still work out more expensive than if you'd bought with NL in the first place.

Exactly what I thought, when I saw it.

I was half interested in this then thought, "hang on, its dearer if I do this", so booked something else for me and the wife instead.

Not sure about your adding up. The spaces are £40-70 quid off per person than you would pay with NL depending if you buy 1 or more spaces.

?