DPRacing88

ZX10R gen4 (11-15) engine wanted

Hi, im selling my multi championship winning 2013 zx10R superbike. bike is in really nice condition with high spec motor in mint condition. 

be a real shame but if your interested in either whole bike or break if you are interested in enough parts 07743280063

Edited by fast fossil

49 minutes ago, fast fossil said:

Hi, im selling my multi championship winning 2013 zx10R superbike. bike is in really nice condition with high spec motor in mint condition. 

be a real shame but if your interested in either whole bike or break if you are interested in enough parts 07743280063

Hi.
Interesting.
Only interested in engine though - will you sell that alone, and if so, how much?
What has been done to engine to make it high spec? How many miles has it run?

I have a bike with all the trick parts, but crankshaft and bushings on cylinder 4 went of last race of the season.

Engine spec is: Balanced crank and rods/ rods are Arrow, balanced to allow removal of balencer shaft assy

Cylinder head fully ported and then balenced on gas flow machine, skimmed to our spec

valve seats cut 3 angles

kit headgasket

cams to our spec.

Inlet extensions to massively improve midrange

superfinished gearbox, gears undercut.

manual camchain tensioner.

GBracing covers fitted all round

16x New valves fitted during full rebuild, fully rebuilt for 2018 season, but sponsor then financed purchase of a 2018 zx10 that i then raced for 2018 season , so 2013 bike                                    became my spare/wet bike, with the lovely summer we had i reckon i may have raced it 6 races at bemsee only in wet/damp conditions all year so this motor is fresh.                                          I would need to see close to £6,000 for engine. But the package really needs exhaust headers and kit ecu and mapping to acheive best results, on BSD dyno at peterborough 

true figures with midrange mods we found extra 12 bhp midrange but lost a small amount at top end still 204bhp !!!!

I really dont want to break bike up, but need to consider options tell me what you think ?    

£6000 is well outside my price range 😕
I must say that it sound like a really nice engine that somebody will be very happy about. Would be a pitty to separate it from the bike and the dyno done to it.
However, prices on bikes are low compared to the money, time and effort put into them. More money in selling in parts, if you have the time to wait for all the parts to sell...
I was considering selling mine in parts, but reconsidered and decided to rebuilt. Rather bite the apple now than risking a season down the drain because all the money is tied up in parts thats not sold... It will cost me more now, but I bet you will still see me smiling at the track come summer time 🙂
Good luck with the bike!

thats cool mate,  agree breaking would upset me, lot of history in this bike. I would be gutted to see a part stripped bike laying about. thanks for interest hope whole bike finds a good home always consider offers if you know anyone in  your travels

5 hours ago, Chrmj92 said:

I have a 2011zx10 motor for sale 

superstock apex motor 

give me a call or text 07584376241

I have sent a text - did you receive?