Sign in to follow this  
53 Stix

2017 ZX10 Reg/Rec bracket

Morning all - I'm after some suggestions for a reg/rec bracket for the '17 ZX10.

Standard loom so OEM location preferred.

I bought a Reactive Parts bracket but found it impossible to fit (bolt holes ~8mm too far out). When questioned they said their process control wasn't the issue and that the problem was likely to be Kawasaki's assembly tolerances.... not impressed. Nevertheless, they are now off the list for future parts.

Any other options out there that people can recommend?

Best,

-Rob

2 hours ago, 53 Stix said:

Morning all - I'm after some suggestions for a reg/rec bracket for the '17 ZX10.

Standard loom so OEM location preferred.

I bought a Reactive Parts bracket but found it impossible to fit (bolt holes ~8mm too far out). When questioned they said their process control wasn't the issue and that the problem was likely to be Kawasaki's assembly tolerances.... not impressed. Nevertheless, they are now off the list for future parts.

Any other options out there that people can recommend?

Best,

-Rob

I used a copy of the kit breather which did both, gave you a catchtamk for the crankcase breather system and mounted the reg rec bracket. Bought it from some random on eBay from memory

Thanks - Any chance you could find me a pic or supplier info Quarrybends? A quick eBay search isn't bringing anything up but it sounds like a good option.

Thankyou!

-Rob

4 minutes ago, 53 Stix said:

Thanks - Any chance you could find me a pic or supplier info Quarrybends? A quick eBay search isn't bringing anything up but it sounds like a good option.

Thankyou!

-Rob

It’s long gone buddy I’m afraid but I think mss had some made

it mounted above the sprocket. I did however have a kit loom so no abs pump

Edited by quarrybends