Bpjthornton

Jerez track advice........

Hey all, apologies for the mundane question.... Theres a No Limits trackway in Jerez the first weekend in December 2018. Its the only winter European trackway that I can make this year, however the website says the day is full. Do you think I could organsie my own bike transport out to Jerez and just pay a day rate? Has anybody ever done that?

Also could anyone recommend a reasonable trackway transport/freight company from Oxford to Jerez. 

you've no chance of just getting a day rate if it's full,jerez are very strict on numbers going out on track,you could jus turn up,if there is a space that becomes available then you will be able to get on

36 minutes ago, scooby said:

you've no chance of just getting a day rate if it's full,jerez are very strict on numbers going out on track,you could jus turn up,if there is a space that becomes available then you will be able to get on

Yer I phone No Limits yesterday again, just to confirm if any spaces had been freed up, sadly all full. Also asked them if they did just a day rate, same response, all full :( 

well if it's full,then there wont be a day rate because it's full already....

but if you did turn up,and a place became available due to crash/breakdown etc then you would be able to get on for a daily rate.

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:02 AM, scooby said:

well if it's full,then there wont be a day rate because it's full already....

but if you did turn up,and a place became available due to crash/breakdown etc then you would be able to get on for a daily rate.

Its a risk, but like your thinking.