It’s with great reluctance that I’m selling my 2016 Triumph Daytona 675. The bike is stunning and wants for nothing. It was put together, to the highest spec by T3 Racing, at a cost well in excess of £20000. The bike was originally prepared as Gary Johnson’s spare bike at the 2016 TT. The chassis did a single bedding in lap of the Isle of Man, on open roads. The engine was one of three used by Johnson, which were rotated. Tony Scott, who prepared and looked after the engines, informed me the engine did 4-6 practice laps.

I bought the bike straight from the team in February 2017 and immediately took it back to Tony Scott for a strip and inspection where worn parts were replaced. Since then the bike has done 1004 miles (1 track day and four race days at Donington, and the 2017 Manx Grand Prix. I’d love to keep it, but realistically I’m unlikely to race it again and it’s too good a bike to sit in a garage gathering dust.

The full spec is as follows;

·         2016 Triumph Daytona 675 (Supplied direct to T3 Racing from Jack Lilley Triumph, so no V5)

·         T3 Racing supersport engine

·         KTech DDS cartridge forks

·         KTech DDS pro rear shock

·         AIM MXS full colour LCD dash with data logging and GPS sensor. In addition to the internal logging features of the dash and those from the ECU, the following additional parameters can be measured and logged ;

o   Front suspension travel

o   Rear suspension travel

o   GPS position (speed, altitude etc)

o   Oil pressure

o   Coolant temperature

o   Automatic track mapping and timing. Dash will display last lap time, best lap time, current lap time, predicted laptime etc.etc

·         Pitbull steering damper (unused since factory rebuild)

·         Custom expanded TT petrol tank

·         Lightec rearsets

·         Lightec clip-ons and bars

·         Lightec brake and clutch lever with remote brake span adjuster and front brake protector

·         GB Racing engine protectors

·         Two sets of wheels, both with captive spacers

·         Captive rear brake calliper

·         Febur oil cooler

·         Full titanium race exhaust (Arrow headers and Scorpion can) with 98DB removable baffle

·         Bazzaz fuelling module

·         Triumph kit loom

·         Triumph kit ECU

·         Triumph kit quickshifter

·         T3 custom made  intake/ fairing bracket

·         Rain light

·         Extensive use of Titanium fixings (fairing bolts, brake disc bolts, spindle bolts, calliper bolts etc etc)

·         Hel braided brake lines

£12000 ono

Pictures Here