Richard..38

Do any clubs in uk do any one day meetings anymore?

Looking to start racing again but only interested in turning up on a Sunday and race, trying to keep it simple and fun can’t be bothered with 3-4 days away and all the expenses that go with that, been there done it! 

Thoughts/advice

I've done one day meets with Bemsee,just choose either day and they will price it accordingly.

If you choose a sunday you dont qualify and start from the back but get 2 races

I agree, one day meets should be more available as I personally think for club racers its a better format. 3 / 4 days away from family / work etc etc is hard. 

I didn't race much this year and time was one of the reasons along with redirecting funds into buying houses etc, but next year if I do get chance to do anything can't see it being much more than EMRA as I just can't dedicate any longer away any more. 

I agree about the time away from home for a normal race weekend, but a single day'er seems a lot of hassle for what would only likely be 2 races. At least over a weekend, a normal class would get 4