• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
sennidott

HRC Data logger USB problem

sennidott    0

Hello,

I have been trying to set up an HRC data logger on a Honda RS250 NX5, without much luck. 

I have uploaded the disc to my laptop etc, but when I connect the laptop to the bike, the laptop does not recognise the USB. I need to update the USB driver but no update can be found. I have found various 'updates' on line but nothing has worked so far.

The cd, usb cable, data logger and loom  I have are all new. I know the logger is generic to all RS and CBR race bikes, so I was hoping someone may be able to give a bit of advice on the USB set up.

Cheers,

Innes

blow_away    0

When I installed the kit software for my ZX10R on a Windows 10 laptop it wouldn't communicate with the bike. I had a very old Windows XP laptop hanging around, installed the software on it and it works fine.

I'm not computer literate so I don't know why it works, but worth a try?

sennidott    0

Thanks for the reply.

I have the software installed on an Windows XP laptop. The manual says you must you up to Windows 2000, but i could not get the software to word on my old 2000 laptop!

I have tried all the usual two stroke sources, but with out much help. Padgetts can sort it out, but they need my bike, so it looks like I may have to venture south of the border... :ph34r:  

mr grumpy    0

My mrs installed a usb driver onto our laptop wlhen i had mine as i had the same problem.

I'm not very technical hence giving it to her.

sennidott    0
On 8/12/2017 at 9:34 AM, mr grumpy said:

My mrs installed a usb driver onto our laptop wlhen i had mine as i had the same problem.

I'm not very technical hence giving it to her.

Do you think your Mrs would remember what the name or spec of the driver was Mr Grumpy?