georgehindle

Scammed by user selling tyres on forums

I paid for some tyres from user RichRedRacing (Richard Wilkinson) almost 7 weeks ago. After 2 weeks I was promised a refund as allegedly working offshore and couldn't ship them in time. Fair enough. Since then I've had no contact or no money back. I'd seriously recommend no one buys anything off him

Does anyone actually know this person here and can contact him?

I've found his address pretty easily but really cannot be bothered with the hassle and expense of a debt collector but if it comes to it I'm going to have no choice, and it's beyond taking the piss now with the length of time he's owed me money

It seems strange that he would do that as he has been a member for 5 years and has 500 odd posts.  It states he has not been on here since the 20th Oct.

Someone on here must know him and can shed some light on why he has not sent the tyres.

It seems strange that he would do that as he has been a member for 5 years and has 500 odd posts.  It states he has not been on here since the 20th Oct.

Someone on here must know him and can shed some light on why he has not sent the tyres.

I agree - I don't understand why. He said he was offshore so unable to send the tyres hence why I was offered a refund, but this was on the 11th of October. He's had my bank details since that day but still nothing

His details are kept on file on our database so all is not lost should the worst happen.

I've dropped him a line to try and help resolve the situation.

QB

Cheers