I am changing bike so the following parts have to go. Prices do not include shipping unless stated otherwise.

- Dymag Carbon Front wheel brand new in box, never used, come with original paperworks, size 3.5” x 17”, “C” grade, £400.

- Galespeed Type R set of wheels in Dark Black/Grey, no disks or sprockets, Titanium sprockets carrier bolts, cushions / rubbers changed a year ago so in excellent conditions, Wheels are in good conditions however then need a good clean if you want them perfect. Comes without tyres. £650.

- Pair of Brembo full floating disks 320mm in very good conditions. 5 holes  spaced 58.5mm. 5mm thick. £160 including free shipping.

- Rear Brembo disk 220mm in very good condition. 4 holes. 5mm thick. £70.

- Rear “GP” light weight disk 220mm. 3mm thick in good condition. £50.

- Fork legs OEM fully services by Neil at Parkitt, not used since and still in the Parkitt's return package ! Meant to have Ohlins springs when I bought them but didn't check. £275.

- Rear set GB moto in Black complete including 2no spare pegs and 2no “ends”. The right side had a small slide but all straight. £120 including free shipping.

- Akrapovic Full exhaust system complete with Hex titanium slip-on, Db killer, springs etc slip on has carbon fibre end, this was used for racing so the overall condition is not perfect: carbon end of the slip-on has seen better days and slip-on shown some marks, however everything is straight and gave significant plus on the Dyno (just being honest). £350.

- Gilles chain tensioner for standard swingarm in red. Good condition but few marks, however fully fonctional. £25 including free shipping.

- HiFlo oil filters HF 204 RC (the ones with the hexagonal nut and holes for the lock wiring), brand new (sealed) in box (nox was open for checking only). 6no available, £7 each.

- K&N oil filter KN-204, brand new (sealed) in box (nox was open for checking only). £7.

- “FLO” Stainless steel re-usable oil filter ref.”PCS1” with cooling fins and nice aluminium finish, internal magnet, equivalent to filter references 16097-1059, 16097-1061/3/4 and 16097-1066/7. Excellent condition. £60 including shipping.

Any question call me or text me 07792 899 616 Patrick

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.