liamcbr

2007 CBR600RR Race Bike for sale

Hello all :) !

I have a 2007 CBR600RR (07-08 model bike) that I have used to race with BEMSEE (BMCRC) in the rookie 600's this year. #81 Liam Duffett have a look at TSL timing for results and lap times I have achieved on the bike. She has served me well and I have finished every single race on her and achieved a few podiums. I will be looking to sell after my final race weekend October 8/9th at Brands Hatch.

I bought the bike in September 2014 on 7800 miles with 2no. previous owners as a mint road bike. Did a trackday soon after purchasing it and slowly started to build the bike to track/race spec over 2015. I have the V5 and all Frame/Engine numbers are correct and present. This is not a CAT A,B,C,D bike and is genuine.

Current Spec

Nitron R2 Rear Shock (Installed September 2015, brand new ex-display model with remote hydraulic preload adjuster)

Ohlins FPK106 Front fork piston kit and fluid with Ktec Springs for my weight/riding style.

2008 R6 throttle tube (Same quick action as HRC tube)

Rear Sets. These are reversible and can be run road or race shift pattern.(currently in Road shift pattern)

Braided Brake hoses front and rear.

DB Holders Race Clock bracket with Air intake tunnel

Standard Clip ons with the tabs removed/ground off so that the angle can be adjusted.

Shark Fin Chain Guard

520 Chain and Sprocket kit.

Fully lock wired.

Standard Headers with Catalytic converter cut out and link section welded in place, Scorpion End Can 101db without baffle 98 with baffle on static tests.

It will have a Brand new set of blank white fairings put on after my final race.

The side stand can easily be taken on/off as required for racing. As soon as the last race is over that weekend I put the side stand back on for easy to transport and storage.

Spares,

I have 2no. spare rear wheels and 1no. spare front. (all with disks etc.)

The old road fairings in the blue/white scheme, some are missing and a few have marks on them.

A load of old road bike bits and pieces.

Sprockets 44,45,46,47 rears. (one of them will be on the bike already.)

Spare Throttle Tube

Exhaust Baffles

Brake and Clutch Levers

Spare set of Rear Sets

The race/track fairings i have used for the past 1.5 years and still continue to use function over form :)

Standard Full Exhaust System

There may be a few things i have forgotten spares or spec wise as i am trying to type this straight off the top of my head. I am looking for £4000 for the bike and spares package.

Any queries please do not hesitate to contact me!

Edit* - (Just to add the bike will be located in Guildford,Surrey)

Thanks,

Liam Duffett

Edited by liamcbr