• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Andy Mack

Started a blog

Hello,

So this will be my first year at racing, thought i would give it a go and also start a blog to kind of track how badly im doing. Going to be racing in the DesmoDue and probably do some mini-twins and Scottish lightweights too. I know the bike wont be competitive vs the mini-twins but thought it would be some good practice for the racing. If you are interested then he blog is mackintoshracing.com

Ta

Andy

Dont worry about it. Desmo Due is 'entry level' racing. They are great guys and you will find your feet soon enough. There will be other novices in the class just settle in and enjoy the ride.

Hello Andy

I haven't read all your blogs just the last one, I can read you are learning a lot and most of all enjoying yourself which is what it is all about.

Good luck with your racing.

thanks. yeah i am getting faster. Got a lot quicker on the faster corners. need to get the slower ones which i find trcky down. and my starts are pretty shocking. it is amazing fun though. only got a few more races before the season is over.

What's the chances !! The very first photo I'm looking at it that bike looks very fimiliar and it's me ! I done my sacu on the same day as you what a brilliant day it was ! 

On the whole an entertaining read.

If I may offer some constructive criticism, you need to tighten up your spelling, grammar and proof reading. It gets a little "samey" , maybe bring in some outside detail to break it up a little. 

Well laid out and plenty of pictures is nice. What software are you using?  It looks much nicer than my Google blog.

I meant that your blog is purely factual. To paraphrase; 

"Got to the track. In qualifying I followed Bill round as I don't know the track. Ran a 1:42.7. Race 1 I finished 12th with a 1.41.2.

Packed up, had a beer with the lads, went home. ....."

Have a read of mine and see what you think. 

http://miragedonington6hour.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/the-big-reveal.html?m=1

how did you get on this year?

never really got much done being honest, bought a house and missus had our baby right in the middle of summer so racing was a write off but ready to go for next year haha 

Edited by GixxerD

thanks. I did try and take on board your feedback.

Glad you noticed about my name on the logo! I wouldnt have! This keyboard always as a problem with the t-key.