Host-it Racing

Race Van Insurance

Anthony D Evans,  Having in past used  Four Counties and Adrian Flux,    Evans are so easy to use and talk to   -  Done in 15 Minutes,   Not Hours!.   Half premiums paid in past years too. 

Great shout guys, we have been looking for a while, contacted them yesterday, saved close on £1000 from 'Compare the Rodent'  type quotes!!! (young driver with no N.C.D. )   covered on the spot!

Highly recommended!!......................no free toy, but I can live with that.   :D:D

Thanks for the feed back.

I phoned them yesterday afternoon and gave all the details. They were going to come back to me with a price but have not done so yet. Hopefully they will come back to be on Monday. I will let you know how  get on.

Andrew

UPDATE

Chased Anthony D Evans again but didn't come back again so gave up.

REIS gave a quote which was ok but around the same price as existing normal insurer but prevented the van from being used for any commercial reasons (we dont intend to use it but useful to have just in case).

Then the existing company came back with a slightly lower price so made sense to renew with them in the end.

The main problem seemed to be that although the van is just used for racing it is owned by a limited company. I think either of the above would have been much better if it was privately owned (although ADE should have at least phoned back).

Thanks for all the suggestions anyway.

Andrew