vlovesbikes

robert miles rv racing

I'm very sad to say that my husband Rob Miles is quite poorly. He has been diagnosed with a brain tumour. This is affecting his ability to talk, read and write. In himself he is ok, and is currently in hospital in nottingham waiting to have an operation to remove the tumour. At the minute the doctors can't say much until they have taken it out. I'm so sorry for people to read this who I haven't managed to tell yet but he knows that many people this is the best way that I know of to reach everyone. It happened quite suddenly last Monday when he became very poorly very suddenly. We went to hospital and the doctors gave us the news. Everyone who has ever spent any time with rob will know how popular he is so this has come as quite a shock. Everyone who knows has been very supportive and the nurses and doctors at the hospital do an amazing job which we are so grateful for. Keeping everything crossed. Verity

I don't know him personally Verity but please give him the best wishes of all at motoforum.net.

As you say - everything crossed!

So sorry to hear this Verity please give Rob my love and best wishes. Thinking of you both at this time

so I had the best christmas present ever when Rob came home in the evening on christmas day. He had the operation on wednesday which took out a large portion of the tumour and the doctors have said the rest can be treated with chemo and radiotherapy. at the minute thats all we know. he is much better in himself and his speech is improving 

So glad to hear Rob has had op and recovering Verity, please give him our love and hope chemo etc goes well