sulzeruk

ZX7RR for sale

hi all, I have a 1996 ZX7RR race bike for sale Details are:

Frame and engine are pucka stamped 7RR items. It is running a kit motor but had a blow up at some point so head is not tuned at present. Engine hasn't been apart but had a big service, sump off, shims done and new genuine clutch plates fitted. Full Akra 60mm WSB spec titanium system with carbon can. Kitted 41mm FCRs that have had a complete strip and full genuine Keihin service kit fitted and ultrasonically cleaned. It has a carbon air tray with a kevlar petrol tank. Running full kit electrics with both igniters, ignition advancer, kit coils, tip over switch, loom has been fully stripped and retaped. New kill switch fitted. New NGK R0045-Q10 plugs fitted. Cable clutch fitted. Running a SPA digital tacho with a separate SPA oil pressure and water temp gauge. Both fully programmable, tacho has a 3 stage built in programmable shift light. Radiator is a new one made by Dave at GMX Radiators, a new complete hose kit has been fitted too. Bike has a cable clutch conversions as well.

Forks are 41mm WP Roma, fully serviced with new bushes, seals and dust seals by K Tech. Rear shock is a race WIlbers, fully serviced by K Tech as well. All the suspension bearings have been changed, all the sleeves have also been renewed. All wheel bearings have been renewed, steering head bearings are also new. Wheels are magnesium PVMs which have been crack tested and painted. Tyres are new D211GP Dunlops. Rear has a small Brembo fitted. New £120 DID top spec chain fitted with new Renthal sprockets front and rear. Front mudguard is a carbon fibre one, brakes are new kit spec Brembo calipers with new PVL disks. All the brake lines are new, front master cylinder is a new Accosatto. New Renthal grips and a Yamaha Q/A throttle.

Painted in plain green at the moment.

The bike was oiriginally raced in the German IDM series by Uwe Pollheide.

Since the bike was built this year, it has been only used at the Isle of Man Classic TT parade lap and at Jurby. Brian Morrison rode the bike at both events.

I had the bike dynoed at YPE in Edinburgh this month and it showed 133 bhp at the back wheel which is good for a kit motor with stock head.

Looking for around £10K for it.

Can email pics to interested people.

Al Cowan

Hi, I am interested if your breaking the bike, please can you send me pictures and if you have started to the break bike, a list of what you have left. barrylukehurst@aol.com

Thank you, Barry.

Bike is no longer for sale as it is doing the Senior at the Manx. I will be selling the WP Roma forks and yokes, front and rear wheels which are 17 inch PVMs, freshly crack tested and all ready to go. Disks also available which were new 30 miles ago. The rear caliper setup is also for sale so will fit straight into another ZX7R or ZXR. The rear Wilbers race shock is also for sale too as I am getting a new Maxton for it, swingarm with new bearings is also going to as I have a Harris one coming this week.

Al Cowan

Do you have pictures and prices for the parts you are selling?