Sign in to follow this  
Team70Racing

Golden Era Aprilia RSV1000 Superbike

Hiya All.
A new opportunity has presented itself to us and so the Aprilia and all its spares must go.
Please note that this kit will be available as of 29/06/14. If you wish to purchase an item it will be done on a first come first serve basis. Items purchased will need to be paid for in full before an item is considered sold. You can make payment by paypal as a gift, bank transfer or cash on collection. I will take payment in advance or deposit. Balance will need to be paid on/before 29th or you loose it!

You can view pictures of all the kit in this gallery on our website: http://www.startracing.co.uk/PhotoAlbumsPro/Album_n72nv3/#/0

Pics of the bike/vids can be found here: http://www.startracing.co.uk/How_to_start_racing_gallery.html

LEN_4787.jpg

The Bike.
Based on a 1999 Aprilia RSV, will be sold in stock trim as pictured. We have removed the ohlins shock and replaced it with a re-valved gen2 sachs shock. The front suspension has been re-valved and set up by MCT. We have also removed the Robby Moto throttle and carbon airbox. Bikes done 12k, fully lockwired, open airbox, modded collector, EPROM, crash bungs, renthal 520 conversion, sharks fin, brembo pads, braded hoses etc etc For more info please email me. The bike finished 9th at brands in this trim lapping in the low 52s! Hundreds of vids, images and loads of info. Please email me if your interested. £1700

Untitled_1.jpg